Amazing Formulas Milk Thistle 1000 Mg 120 Softgels
Sorry, currently out of stock
Amazing Formulas Milk Thistle
Milk thistle has been used for more than two millennia as an herbal medicine for liver support and a number of other purposes. Through research, scientists have discovered that the seeds of this Mediterranean herb are rich in a natural chemical known as silymarin, which performs a number of beneficial actions, including:
- Antioxidant activities to fight oxidation, the process that causes skin and body cells to age
- Anti-inflammatory activities to reduce swelling that occurs both internally and externally on the skin
- Liver protective activities that help the organ repair itself when exposed to toxins
If you're hoping to benefit from silymarin, it's important that you don't choose just any silymarin milk thistle supplement. Many of the milk thistle silymarin products on the market today contain very little silymarin extract, giving them little to no benefits for those looking to use silymarin as a liver cleanse, an antioxidant supplement or an anti-inflammatory.
Amazing formulas Silymarin Milk Thistle is different from these other products because we use a standardized silymarin milk thistle extract in our softgels. With silymarin 80% concentration, our all natural silymarin milk thistle 1000mg pills provide an effective dose of the beneficial natural chemical in milk thistle, making our supplement the best choice for any use. Traditionally, silymarin milk thistle has been used for:
- Liver detox
- Controlling symptoms of seasonal allergies
- Easing the discomfort of heartburn
- Alleviating menopause symptoms like hot flashes and night sweats
Get the most possible liver support, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits from the best silymarin extract supplement on Amazing formulas. Order Herbal Secrets Silymarin Milk Thistle today
California Proposition 65 WARNING:-
“Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food."