Amazing Formulas Women s One Multiple - 150 Tablets 25 Million
Sorry, currently out of stock
Amazing Formulas Womens' One Multiple
WHAT IS AMAZING NUTRITION WOMENS' ONE MULTIPLE- FOOD BASED MULTIVITAMIN?
Amazing Nutrition Women's One Multiple is a food Based multivitamin combining many different vitamins that are normally found in foods and other natural sources. Multivitamins are used to provide vitamins that may not be received by the body in sufficient quantities through the diet. Food Based Multi-vitamins may have added benefits as they are combined with powdered foods. We basically break down vegetables, fruits, and other food ingredients, add vitamins, and formulate that into tablets. Food based multivitamins may be absorbed more effectively by the body.
-Just one tablet of Amazing Nutrition Women's one multiple taken daily may serve as a great way to provide nutrients that a women's body need to stay healthy and active.
- 150 mcg Biotin & Vitamins A 2500 IU: Powerful Antioxidants for healthy hair & skin, good eyesight and immune health.
- Vitamin C 120 mg & Vitamin E 30 IU: Anti-stress & Anti-oxidant properties. May protect the cells from toxic wastes and supports immune & reproductive health.
- 800 IU Vitamin D3 along with Calcium-Magnesium-Zinc: Calcium is key for a women's wellbeing; it supports healthy bones and teeth. Magnesium-Zinc supports cell health, immune health and muscle function. Magnesium and zinc supports the body's ability to absorb nutrients. Vitamin D3 supports breast health and help with the absorption and metabolism of calcium.
- B1, B5, B6 & B12: Supports healthy nervous system, brain health and digestive system. Promotes energy metabolism and cell health.
- Vegetable juice complex with Dong Quai, Kale, Spinach, Dandelion, Spirulina, Beet root etc for Hormonal Balance and Overall Well-being
California Proposition 65 WARNING:-
“Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food."